Sunday, March 19, 2006

Pilates and VMO envy

No running today but I headed off the gym for a GRC class. This was taken by a guy I haven't seen before but he had some very nice clearly defined VMOs. I want some a bit like that.. not exactly like that as I don't think they'd look that good on me, but better than the no VMO I have now! I'll have to go back to Spin as soon as I think the itb's are behaving themselves!

A great GRC class and I felt really strong. I really noticed the weight I'd lost when I was doing the push-ups and supporting myself through my upper body which was good.

Food:
I stuck to the plan last night and had a good light meal with a couple of glasses of wine.
B: Vanilla blueberry PS
MT: new strawberry protein bar; interesting!

L: Black Forest PS
AT: apple and 2 corn cakes with a thin coating of French Brie.

D: Prawns with fennel and roasted eggplant and a glass of Riesling :)
Weigh in tomorrow.. and another run :)

7 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Jen said...

LOL, others wouldn't but I understand VMO envy!

Glad to hear that you are noticing the weight lost. Every little bit counts!

Enjoy your run tomorrow - are you coming to drinks on Thursday?

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

That diet looks pretty tasty today.

I give a lot of other guys envy with my Very Monstrous Organ.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Aki said...

Change of diet is really difficult, you're doing such a great job!

And while I've been busy, you've sneaked up in increasing your runs, excellent work!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Katie said...

OMG!!! I can not believe you did BB voluntarily!!! Yeah... another Sweat recruit... does that mean we may have the pleasure of your company soon??? Only when your ready my dear :-)

Thanks for loaning your lovely hubbie again... he found us again in the last 10kms for a nice change of scenary!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Congrats on the 18k for the week lulu and getting to see some nice VMO's too ;-)

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger R2B said...

GRC VMO PS i don't know whether i'm game to ask!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Ellie80 said...

Yeah - what is a VMO? I think i want one but best to check what it is first... :)

I am interested in talk of this SWEAT group but suspect I need to get a LOT faster first... but we shall see!

E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home