Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Cool 40 mins

Autumn has definitely arrived as the mornings are now nice and cool. Thanks to the end of daylight saving I was out on the street just before 6 and headed off to do my 40 min loop, which goes through the middle of Centennial Park.

As I was running around the inside of the park I saw a man who looked strangely familiar coming towards me; morning Mr lulu :) He ran with me for a few minutes and then headed off to finish off his run at his pace, not mine. I arrived back home just before him so I must have been running faster.

I was feeling a bit sluggish this morning but warmed up after a while. Niggle free run with just a bit of soreness from the massage yesterday. Many tiger paw prints present this morning, especially on the right adductor.

Another 6km in the bank and a happy Lulu.
Edit:
Pilates GRC class this evening
Food:
B: Banana PS
MT: choc peanut protein bar
L: as B, bulk order!
AT: apple
D: lamb fillet with pots and green beans, yoghurt.

8 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Gronk said...

Well done Lulu. As you said, another one in the bank. Great news !

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Miss Lulu. Not only do we seem to be losing weight at a similar rate but we also seem to be getting back into running at the same rate too.

wt

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Yay! Good to hear everything is ogoing okay. See you on the weekend! :-)

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Excellent work lulu - it was an absolutely delightful morning out there today glad you got a piece of it ;-)

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

Yes, you were running faster Lulu. Glad you recognised him!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Katie said...

You have been a busy Lulu! I hope you have still some energy for Sunday ;-) You had better have a few more protien balls.... hell I had better have a few too!! Come down to the park tommorow, it is fartlek but us marathoners are taking it easy we could use some company and you could always cut it off short.... can you tell we miss you :-)

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Nice build up of running again. You'll be back at sweat again soon.
10km PB by Easter is in the bag ;-).

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger strewth said...

Great to hear you are back running without all the niggles - 55mins pain-free must have felt so good. I'm looking forward to meeting you in Canberra or hearing you - sounds like you're a great support crew - I bet Miners appreciated your support.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home