Saturday, April 22, 2006

In the gym

I decided to head to the gym this morning and so caught the bus up to Bondi Junction and hit the elliptical running machine. I got into the groove and managed an hour despite getting bored towards the end. Then I did my weights programme which I noticed from my notebook I hadn't done for nearly two months.

I'm noticing a bit of tightness in the itb now so something at the gym obviously upset it. I'll be doing lots of stretching later on to try and settle it down before I meet the Owl for our run in the domain tomorrow. I have to work out the logistics for getting there by Sunday public transport.

Off for dinner at the house of Don Juan tonight; will it be lentils?

8 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger PortRunr said...

Yeah, I used to find it tough maintaining interest on a machine for an hour. Have a fun run tomorrow!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy the dinner, Lulu! Catch you at the SMH Half....another year later!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Katie said...

You will fly tommorow if it is lentils! Have a good one and look after the itb!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

I've had about 4 pair of Radius... I use 'heel cups' in them (for my dodgy plantar).

For blisters, try 'Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Block'. You may have to order it in at the chemist.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Wobbly man said...

An hour on an eliptical machine? No wonder bits are hurting! Lentil soup ...Mmmm

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Hilda said...

I think we should just ignore those ITB calls, they are now just scars and won't apper again unless you haven't find the root of the problem... have you?

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger R2B said...

I had a go on the elliptical machine the other day...it's not as easy as it looks is it?

and more problems?!Good grief.

sending sympathy and healing thoughts your way.

R2B

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Lentils it was. Hope they powered you around the Domain.

Good luck this week with the itb and physio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home