Tuesday, April 11, 2006

SWEAT groupie

I headed out down to Centennial Park this morning to spy on the SWEAT crew and make sure they were looking after Ellie properly. I stopped and had a bit of a chat with Sean whilst watching the group do their drills and stride throughs before doing the 400s they had on the programme. It's certainly a big group these days. I had a quick chat to Kerrie and Ellie, waved to DJ and Sparkie (and Mr lulu of course) and then headed off again.

I went through the middle of the park along the lake and then back up the hill to home. No cheating and walking up the hill home today, but it was hard work. I'll have to leave more hill work until the itb settles down though I think. Niggle status: not a peep out of the achilles, left itb tightened up but wasn't really painful. Bit stiff in the left hip when I got home but fine after stretching and attacking the TFL with the tennis ball. In total about 7.5 km and 48 mins.

Off to Pilates later on.

Food:
B:Banana protein smoothie
MT: choc peanut protein bar
L: As breakfast
AT:Bounce protein ball and then a Sculpt bar after Pilates
D:a few nuts and then roast chicken, pumpkin and peas.

I was hungry today and couldn't seem to satisfy my hunger! Plus I had two decaf coffees. Must have been the longer run I think.

5 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Ellie80 said...

good to see you again!! will be extra-great when you start coming along again for me to try and keep up with!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Hilda said...

Nice workout!
I can't believe you said in other report that you are reaching your goal slowly... eating like that should have you skiny... Then, there is no hope for me! lol.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Nice work lulu - nice to see you running those hills - DJ will have you lining up for Six Foot if you keep that up ;-)

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Good workout.
Only 11 months to go to 6'. I'll have Billy Idol running it.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger silverfox said...

Lulu

glad to see you finally coming out the other side injurywise. Thanks for all your support and wishes on the blog, it hasnt been lost on this slack blogger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home