Thursday, April 06, 2006

Strengthening and stretching

I had orginally intended to go to the gym this morning but lack of sleep and lack of car put paid to that idea. We're hoping that the new lulumobile will be delivered before Easter and we can be fully mobile again. The thought of hanging around waiting for a bus to get to the gym at 5.30 wasn't very appealing this morning.

Instead I had a sleep in, the first for ages and then did an hour of Pilates, VMO strengthing, and some stretching at home. Who needs to go to the gym!

I'm off to the lovely Sunshine Coast this afternoon to start work on a new project so tomorrow I'll be running in Maroochydore for a change. Hope the Qld niggles don't reappear.

Food:
B: Black Forest PS
MT:choc peanut protein bar

L: Vanilla PS
AT:Muffin on the plane

D: prawn salad

5 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Nice change of scenery for a run and secret training camp.
Stay away from those Qld niggles and don't drink the water.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger 2P said...

Or the storms!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

Enjoy your trip Lulu. Be warned, its a bit on the humid side up here again.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger R2B said...

Your lucky to be able to travel to different places (and run there!)
have fun.
R2B

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger PortRunr said...

Nice to meet you at the Ironman, but seems I missed you all at the finish line in the evening amongst the crowd! I understand how you guys missed the start now ;)
I put a few photos of the ironman start on my now no longer secret blog!
That's funny - I was up at Maroochydore last week on business with a new client too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home