Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A nice easy 30

A better night's sleep last night meant I was up at 5.40 and had time to do some stretching before I hit the road. I decided to take it nice and easy; good thing too as I don't think I could have run any faster if I had wanted to.

Just a nice short loop around Queen's Park and then around Evans Street at the end to take it to 4.5km in 29 mins.

Itb was stiff when I got up but after the run and some more stretching it felt better. That's a good sign I'm sure. At least it doesn't really hurt, just a bit tight and it's definitely improving.

Food:
B: Tropical fruit PS
MT:Sculpt bar

L: As brekkie
AT: Bounce protein ball
D: Shared tasting plate and far too much wine with the Evil Twin Sister as we plotted her wedding.

5 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Getting more than just respectable now lulu - must be those big strides ;-)

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Hilda said...

Oh yeah! It goes like stiff, but no pain, grat news!

Waking up early pays off!!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Sometimes I just read blogs hoping to find one of Hilda's comments.

I think she was talking to Mr Lulu with this one.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Thanks a million times for all your cheers!!!! Much appreciated! See you soon hopefully!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Ellie80 said...

lulu - it is EXTREEEEEEEMELY unlikely that even in 8 weeks I will be faster than you! Hopefully I will be faster than I am now... but no way will i be faster than you. it will be loads funner with you there to chase though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home