Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Minimal fallout

I was a little anxious that all Easy Tiger's good work would be undone by my return to SWEAT but I'm pleased to report minimal fallout. My legs felt a bit flat this morning but nothing more than that so I'm starting to feel more confident that I'm well and truly on the recovery trail.

Today was a nice gentle cruise around Queen's Park for 30 minutes. I even ran up the stairs at the end of the park so I must be feeling energetic.

I introduced Jen_runs to the joys of the Pilates reformer class last night as she wanted to try out my gym. It would be most excellent if she joins so we can do the odd Pilates class together.

Food:
B: Tropical organge PS
MT: coffee and choc peanut protein bar
L: Vanilla PS
AT: some nuts and seeds and an apple
D: Spinach and grilled salmon sushi and rice at Japanese restaurant.

5 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger 2P said...

Glad to hear there is not much fallout lulu - you wont have to run with a dossimeter anymore ;-)

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger PortRunr said...

Nice - we both had an easy half hour run today! Good to see you back up the SWEAT effort without too much trouble.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

There's more fallout in your blog than on the road with all those comedians in blogsville.

That's a good recovery run.

I read that entry into Holdsworthy army base requires Photo I.D. which is no surprise.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Jen said...

So pleased to hear that you pulled up well today!

I'm thinking it would be most excellent for us to meet up for pilates class too - not to mention that my glutes will become most excellent ;-)

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

Good run Lulu. Don't tell Sean how well you recovered. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home