Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Centennial cruise

Another late start but I'm enjoying a week of not travelling and dashing around so I'm excused!

Took the lulumobile down to the park to do 2 laps of the inside track on the grass, which I haven't done for a while. Took it easy and just wanted to enjoy being out and running with no pain. Felt good and did 5 mins at a faster pace towards the end.

That's the first time I've run two days in a row for a while and everything seems to be good! Another week of pottering and then if all is well I'll be back to SWEAT. Now that will be exciting.

I think it's about 8km including the section from Queen's park where I parked the car, in 51 mins.

7 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Ellie80 said...

woohoo - back to sweat! we can't wait!

please tell Mr Lulu that I sincerely apologise for leading you down the path of materialistic excess and consumption. To repent, I will try to limit myself to one electronic attachment for each of my runs this week...

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Hilda said...

Sounds like a great return to sweat, many days like this ahead for you Lulu!!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Gronk said...

Onya Lulu. Two days is a row is better than I can muster half the time. Well done. :)

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger CJ said...

"...and then if all is well I'll be back to SWEAT. Now that will be exciting..." - ah, now that's a committed runner! Hope all goes well! Fingers crossed for you Lulu!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

I'd like to do 2 laps of the inside track in the lulumobile.
Centennial cruise control.

Good to see the comeback to SWEAT is on track. Alex needs something to fire her up too.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger R2B said...

Always love to hear a happy post (as opposed to my own gripes!)
I will post a photo of myself when my CR cap arrives back tomorrow (fingers crossed!)
Looking forward to meeting up with all the CRs post race!

R2B

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Now touching wood, throwing salt etc... a bigg woo hoo! Cant wait to have you back at sweat :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home