Friday, August 04, 2006

Staying upright

Up again into the dark and cold. I was tempted to stay under the nice warm doona but managed to drag myself out. Garth has recovered from whatever was ailing him and he is back in action and I managed to stay on two feet this morning.

I did the same route, down to the bottom of Darley Road and returning via Clovelly and Frenchmans' Road. It's not a bad route in the dark but not as far as I thought as it's only 6km.

I've been feeling a bit tired this week so I think I need to return to Dr Ludka for a check as I feel things are not as good as they were a few months ago.

Off to Melbourne now to run some training on Saturday morning followed by a nice lunch with Wobbly Man. I'll do a short run around Albert Park in the morning it it's not too cold and miserable.

4 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Albert Park is nice. You might take out the chequered flag on the Grand Prix circuit.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger miners said...

Have a lovely time down south lulu. The weather's likely to be better at least ...

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Jen said...

It's Melbourne Lulu. I don't like your chances ;-)

Give Wob a cuddle for me!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Wobbly man said...

As if Melbourne is ever cold and miserable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home