Saturday, September 16, 2006

And the winner is......

Iron Pete! Not only did he get the country right but he was quite close with the actual location. Although we're not going to Tuscany we are going to Cinque Terre which is on the coast in Liguria which is right next door! It's a whirlwind of Milan, Cinque Terre and Roma. I'm not sure what you're prize is yet IP but I'm in Brisbane on Tuesday so I could deliver it personally!

Talking of Brisbane that's where I went yesterday afternoon and I've just arrived back. I had lots of CR encounters; a drink with Cirque last night, an encounter with Clairie, Tesso and Owen on the river run this morning and then lunch with all of them, without Owen, but the added bonus of meeting Vegie-girl.

I did a short run as instructed on my programme this morning, heading out from my hotel and through the Botanic gardens and then along the river. About 39 mins and 6km. The first half was a real battle but then I suddenly felt a lot better and started to enjoy it. Hopefully, that will be the case tomorrow too. No expectations except to have a bit of fun and work out what sort of shape I'm in.

Good luck to everyone running tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger strewth said...

The wedding photos are gorgeous. I'm sure the rain didn't matter on the day. Your romantic holiday sounds fabulous. We were in Cinque Terra in July last year and it is just amazing. You will have the best time ever. Enjoy every minute and take lots of photos - it is definitely photo material!! I am very jealous!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger strewth said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger miners said...

all the best for your run with FHG tomorrow lulu.

Hey, great to see you had such a social CR-butterfly type trip up north :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home