Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ducking the showers

Naughty lulu refused to get out of bed for SWEAT this morning having caught a glimpse of the weather. Mr lulu tried to persuade me out with phrases, such as ' you'll be alright once you're out in it' and the like, but we all know he lies about things like that ;)

So off he went, making me feel very guilty and so eventually I had to go out and do something. I decided to do something challenging at least so set off, in between showers, on the 2 beaches course. Pushed up all the hills and no wimping out on Bronte hill for me today even though my legs were tiring.

5kms in 32 mins. I'll have to do a slightly longer run tomorrow to make up a few extra kms I missed today and that will have to be an early one as I'm flying to Perth in the morning. Let's hope the weather is better over there.

4 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger 2P said...

We haven't seen naughty lulu for a while - she is my favourite ;-)

Nice run on the hills lulu.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

Can the weather be any worse than it is in Sydney right now? Good on you for eventually braving it.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger R2B said...

Good that you got out there...i pike all the time when it's raining!

Have a good time in Perth and enjoy the warmer weather!

Cheers R2B

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

You're almost as fast as Luckylegs!

Good on you for braving it Lulu.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home