Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Lovely one!

Felt tired when I woke up and so delayed going out so I could have a cup of tea and wake up a bit more. Once I got going though I felt great. This run seemed to go really quickly, the pace seemed very easy and relaxed and even the hill on the way home seemed easy today. What a great feeling.

I ran down to Centennial and did 2 laps of the inside track and then home. I like the inside track sometimes as I can just go onto cruise control and relax whereas the outside track is a bit rough in places and requires a bit more attention. A nice 11.6km in 1hr 16.

I'm hoping to speak to or see the super-pod as I'm having a few issues with my shoes. The newish Nikes are now giving me a blister and I feel as if they are over correcting and so I'm currently back in the trusty Loco's but I don't think they give enough support. I think I need something in between! Getting the shoes and orthotics combo right seems to be a fine art.

5 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger miners said...

getting that combo right had me experimenting for over years until I found the right balance. are the orthotics in shoes that already provide support?

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Another nice one lulu - good for you mate - keep it going ;-)

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

Or you could always try barefoot...

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger PortRunr said...

Great to see plenty of running and that you're covering plenty of k's over the last week Lulu.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger R2B said...

Ah a cup of Tea!

The super fuel of Poms everywhere lol!
Yeah i know where your coming from i enjoy a "cruise control" no brainer everyonce in a while!

Cheers R2B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home