Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Quickie in the rain

I had to get the lulumobile to the garage for a recall issue by 8am this morning so that, and the unattractiveness of the weather, meant no SWEAT this morning. So depressing seeing all this lovely rain flowing into the ocean, not being recycled or captured in rainwater tanks and not falling anywhere near the damn dam!

Once I'd got back from the garage and stood looking at the rain for a while I decided that it wasn't going to get any better so I may as well go.

I only wanted to do a short one so I decided to make it a hilly one. Two beaches CB (Clovelly Bronte) was the chosen route and boy did I feel the hills this morning. I couldn't wait for 4kms to tick over so I could stop, about 3/4 of the way back up Bronte Rd. My legs are feeling the effects of my longer run on Sunday and ETs massage yesterday.

Still, it's another one in the bank:)

3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Ellie80 said...

hehe. she said quickie.

See you tomorrow for a long slow one :)

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

Good on you for getting out there. Sadly, only dust settling drops down here.

Well done on the 87 minutes (and demolishing the family of four meal). Sounds like a good weekend.

Keep dropping behind so Ellie is forced to really run slow ;)

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger 2P said...

Good on you mate - I wanted to run but I'm far too blousey with this chest....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home