Friday, April 20, 2007

Round we go again

Round Centennial Park that is. My legs felt a bit tired after all those hills yesterday so I thought some relative flat would be good. I had a flat spot about 4km in but that soon passed and by the time I had made it back up Macpherson and home I decided to do an extra loop around Evans St to take it to 8km.

Achilles was a bit cross with me yesterday evening so I think I may have overdone the hills so I'm going to have to build them up a bit carefully. Feels better today and I'm due to email the achilles guru today for further instructions so we'll see what she says.

4 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Nice work Lulu - a lap of the park after those hills is well deserved.

Geat stuff mate - gazing into my crystal ball I see a 56.xx 10k coming up very soon :-)

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

They must have been 'real hills' on Thursday. I regard the incline at the back of Telopea Park school as a hill!

Sorry the achilles was cross. I hope the instructions provide a solution.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Be careful of those hills! You're running well though and you must be pleased with that. Will be following with great interest your progress to beating the 60min barrier sometime this year! You'll do it!

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Black Knight said...

Congrats for your 10k, a very good job. The italian legion is proud of the aussie one! Here the injuried Black Knight finished a 12 km race in 55.48 (his personal worst) and now is sick in the bed with a terrible bronchitis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home