Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday sleep in

I had said I was going to do the CR 5km challenge this morning, but it wasn't to be. A nasty headache last night was gone by the morning, but I still felt tired so I decided an extra hour in bed and an easy run around the park was the go.

I'm glad I did as the first few kms were a real struggle. All came good after about 4km and I pottered around Centennial Park and then home for a total of 8kms. The pesky right glute is a bit sore now but it's not serious and shouldn't stop me doing my long run tomorrow. The good news is that nothing else hurts.... no achilles or left hip problems so all we need to do now is fix the right glute for good and I'll be set.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Ellie80 said...

good to sleep in when you need it and can do so! give that glute some TLC :)

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Ewen said...

Glute luck. Hope the long run went well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home