Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Inside outside

I had an hour on the programme today but my legs were feeling decidedly blah this morning. Good think it's supposed to be a slow run because I couldn't have run fast if I wanted to.

I did an outside loop of the park but inside the fence rather than outside, which is what my normal route is. More grass involved and less traffic. I was a little late getting out this morning.

I had to have a short walk break at about 7km.. I was over it all. That seemed to do the trick as I felt better and even the big hill home was quite enjoyable. I must be mad:) All up about 9.5kms in just over the hour.

I had a laugh at Scott and Gnome's comments. I wasn't abusing her, actually trying to be encouraging as she's quite new to the squad. Obviously it didn't work...must work on encouraging comments!

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger TA and the Gnome said...

I love it when all you want to do is give up and then the last bit is magic! Maybe that's why we keep going.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

I thought you were trying the old trick where you casually ask a competitor "how are you going?" as you cruise up to them.

That was a good 5k of surges Lulu. You are going well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home